Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bowling tournament

Last weekend I had a bowling tournament. It was the 4 steps to stardom singles city. The top 4 girls (and boys) from each bowling alley got to go to nortown lanes on Sunday. Only the top bowler in each age group and gender group moved on to provincials in Saskatoon in February. For the first game I bowled 221, and came in 1st place, second game i bowled 202 and came in 1st place, third game I bowled 145 and came in 2nd place, fourth game I bowled 145 and came in 5th place, fifth game I bowled 157 and came in 5th place. I finished in 5th place in the junior girls division. My average for the tournament was 175...I think. I was the best girl bowler from my bowling alley. I bolwed just as good as the senior girl that went to the tournemet. She didnt place either. I can't wait until 4 steps to stardom teams. Last year our team (Lexie, Julia, Lauren- my sister, and I) went to Saskatoon because we were the best in Regina. We came in 5th at the tournament but it was still fun. Plus it was the first year in over 20 years that the Golden Mile sent a girls team to procincial. This year we are sure to place! I really hope we do, and since we are all older and more expierienced now, we have a really god chance! Well, it's almost time for lunch now, I should probably go now. Bye for now! Talk to you later!

-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment